Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Community of West and Islam Dialogue (C-100)
"The C-100 is a community of business, political, religious, media and opinion leaders that promotes dialogue and understanding across different segments of society in the West and Muslim world." 
- Saadia Zahidi - Associate Director
"The C-100 membership is currently made up of over 80 leaders from business, religion, media, academia and civil society.
"Partners and supporters include:
- Center for Middle East Peace and Economic Cooperation
- Gallup Organization
- Kingdom Foundation
- Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Rockefellers Brothers Foundation
- H.R.H. Prince Hussam bin Saud bin Abdulaziz al Saud
- Shamil Bank of Bahrain
- Xenel/Saudi Cable Company
Accessed September 2008: 
- Lord Carey of Clifton, Former Archbishop of Canterbury; Member of the Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum, United Kingdom
- H.R.H. Princess Lolwah Al Faisal, Vice-Chair of the Board of Trustees and General Supervisor, Effat College, Saudi Arabia
- Khalid A. Alireza, Chairman, Xenel/Saudi Cable Company, Saudi Arabia
- H.R.H. Prince Hussam bin Saud bin Abdulaziz al Saud, C.E.O. Saudi Plastic Factory, Saudi Arabia
- H.R.H. Prince Turki Al Faisal, Chairman, King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies, Saudi Arabia
- Jan Petersen, Member of Parliament of Norway
- Diarmuid Martin, Archbishop of Dublin, Archdiocese of Dublin, Ireland
- Abdullah O. Nasseef, President, World Muslim Congress, Saudi Arabia
- Rabbi David Rosen, President, The International Jewish Committee for Interreligious Relations, USA
- John L. Esposito, University Professor of Religion and International Affairs; Founding Director, Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding, Georgetown University, USA
- Farhan A. Nizami, Prince of Wales Fellow in the Study of the Islamic World, Director, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, United Kingdom
- Thomas Pickering, Chairman of the Board, Institute for the Study of Diplomacy, Georgetown University, USA
- Jihad B. Khazen, Director, Al Hayat Newspaper Ltd, United Kingdom
- Susan Collin Marks, Executive Vice-President, Search for Common Ground, USA
- Katherine Marshall, Senior Adviser, Development Dialogue on Values and Ethics, The World Bank, USA
- Muna Abu Sulayman, Executive Manager, Kingdom Foundation, Saudi Arabia
From the World Economic Forum:
- Saman Ahsan, Senior Project Manager, C-100 Initiative
- Sherif El Diwany, Director Middle East & North Africa
- Alistair Macdonald-Radcliff, Senior Advisor, C-100 Initiative
- Richard Samans, Managing Director, Center for Public Private Partnership
- ↑ Home, Community of West and Islam Dialogue, accessed September 7, 2008.
- ↑ Executive Committee, Community of West and Islam Dialogue, accessed September 7, 2008.