Don't wait for the hearse to take you to church. Sign outside a church
Many church buildings have a sign out front. They are usually concise and grab attention by saying something a bit unusual and humorous.
Some examples are listed below in the "Quotes" section
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Don't wait for the hearse to take you to church.
- Come early for a good seat in the back. Today's sermon: Rated: R (violence)
- The wages of sin are death, but after taxes, it's really just a tired feeling.
- God is like Hallmark, he cares enough to send his very best
- The best vitamin for a Christian is B1
- Under same management for over 2000 years.
- Soul food served here.
- Don't give up. Moses was once a basket case.
- It's hard to stumble when you're on your knees.
- Beat the Christmas rush, come to church this Sunday!
- Headed in the wrong direction? God allows U-turns.
- Forbidden fruits make the worst jams
- Love God. Love your neighbor. The rest is details.