Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Don't wait for the hearse to take you to church. Sign outside a church
Many church buildings have a sign out front. They are usually concise and grab attention by saying something a bit unusual and humorous.
Some examples are listed below in the "Quotes" section
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Don't wait for the hearse to take you to church.
- Come early for a good seat in the back. Today's sermon: Rated: R (violence)
- The wages of sin are death, but after taxes, it's really just a tired feeling.
- God is like Hallmark, he cares enough to send his very best
- The best vitamin for a Christian is B1
- Under same management for over 2000 years.
- Soul food served here.
- Don't give up. Moses was once a basket case.
- It's hard to stumble when you're on your knees.
- Beat the Christmas rush, come to church this Sunday!
- Headed in the wrong direction? God allows U-turns.
- Forbidden fruits make the worst jams
- Love God. Love your neighbor. The rest is details.