Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Christkindelsmärik, Marché de l'Enfant Jésus, is one of the oldest Christmas markets. It draws between 1.5 and 2 million visitors each year and has over sixty stalls.
The market takes place annually, from 24 November to 24 December. It mainly takes place on Place Kléber, Place Broglie, Place du Marché aux cochons de lait and around the cathedral.
Planned bomb attack
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Noël à Strasbourg. (Unknown last update). Noël à Strasbourg. Retrieved July 08, 2007, from http://www.noel-strasbourg.com/
- ↑ Noël à Strasbourg. (2007, May 31). Noël à Strasbourg, le Sens du Partage. Retrieved July 19, 2007, from http://www.noel-strasbourg.com/pages_prov/FR.html
- ↑ Der Frankfurter Al-Qaida-Prozess und das Netzwerk des Terrors (German)
- Strasbourg, capitale de Noël (in French).
- Christkindelsmärik, Strasbourg, on photo-alsace.com (captions in French).
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Christkindelsmärik, Strasbourg. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|