|Chaim Dovid Saraicik|
|Also known as||Chaim Dovid|
|Genres||Jewish, Kumzits, Shlomo Carlebach|
|Years active||1995 - Present|
Saracik was born and raised in South Africa and began playing guitar at the age of 11. He served in the South African military. In the 1970s he spent time in Israel volunteeing as a gardener on kibbutz "Ramat Hakovesh". After his volunteer work in Israel, he traveled to Europe.
Saracik lives in the Old City of Jerusalem. His parents currently live in Australia
- Ma'aser Rishon, (Sameach Music - 2004)
- Greatful... And Alive!
- Chaim David and the Good News Bearers (2009)
- L'Ma'an Shemo
- Benay Baischa
- Mitzur D'vash
- ↑ Jacobson, Ben (08-18-2004). "Carlebach faithful shed new light". Jerusalem Post.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 HaLevi, Ezra. "Chaim Dovid on Music and the Rebuilding of Jerusalem". IsraelNN Syndications. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/121556. Retrieved 2009-10-21.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 David, Adi. "An interview with Chaim Dovid". http://www.breslev.co.il/articles/judaism/jewish_culture/an_interview_with_chaim_dovid.aspx?id=12185&language=english. Retrieved 2009-10-21.