“Samaritans are a people who live in Israel, who practice a religion, similar to, the Jewish...Samaritan
“United Monarchy is a name given to the Israelite kingdom under the reigns of Saul, David and...United Monarchy
“Boston is a Hasidic sect, originally established in 1915 by Grand Rabbi Pinchas Duvid Horowitz...Boston (Hasidic dynasty)
“The Hebron Massacre (sometimes referred to as the Hebron Pogrom) took place in Hebron, Palestine...1929 Hebron massacre
“A high place (Hebrew bamah, plural bamot) was a site, at the top of any high hill, that served...High place
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Israel"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
Media in category "Israel"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Abner ben Ner.jpg
- Golan heights rel89.jpgGolan heights rel89.jpg
- Greater Israel map.jpg
- Image-Map Land of Israel.jpgImage-Map Land of Isra...
- Sea of Galilee.jpg
- Tel Be'er Sheva Altar ...
- Western wall jerusalem...
- Yerushalayim Tomb of Absalom 1860s.jpgYerushalayim Tomb of A...