“Ludhiana ( Punjabi: ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ) (30°54'N, 75°52'E), is a city and a municipal corporation in...Ludhiana
“Paris is the largest city and capital of France, home of the Notre Dame and the Sacre Coeur...Paris
“The apostle Paul first visited Corinth in AD 51 or 52, when Gallio, the brother of Seneca, was...Corinth
“Alexandria is a city in Egypt, founded c. 334 BCE and named after Alexander the Great. The...Alexandria
“Worms (German pronunciation: voɐms) is a city in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, on the Rhine...Worms, Germany
“Ephesus was a city in Asia Minor, founded by tourists from Athens. The ruins of Ephesus are a...Ephesus
This category has the following 200 subcategories, out of 1,096 total.
Pages in category "Cities"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
Media in category "Cities"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.
- 800px-Valens Aqueduct in Istanbul.jpg800px-Valens Aqueduct ...
- Abner ben Ner.jpg
- Corinth Isthmus.jpg
- Hekate Sanctuary in Lagina, Turkey.jpgHekate Sanctuary in La...
- Prise de Jérusalem pa...
- Prise de la Bastille.jpg
- River Seine in Paris.jpgRiver Seine in Paris.jpg
- Roman Colosseum With M...
- Sphinx Alexandria.jpg
- Tel Be'er Sheva Altar ...
- Western wall jerusalem...
- Yerushalayim Tomb of Absalom 1860s.jpgYerushalayim Tomb of A...