“Byzantium was an ancient Greek city on the European side of the Bosporus, the strait that...Byzantium
“Ludhiana ( Punjabi: ਲੁਧਿਆਣਾ) (30°54'N, 75°52'E), is a city and a municipal corporation in...Ludhiana
“Amritsar (Template:Coord/input/ERROR 31°38'N, 74°53'E) (literally "pool of nectar") was...Amritsar
“Alexandria is a city in Egypt, founded c. 334 BCE and named after Alexander the Great. The...Alexandria
“Antioch is a city in Greece. It was in Antioch that the disciples of Jesus were first called...Antioch
This category has the following 200 subcategories, out of 1,096 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)
Pages in category "Cities"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
Media in category "Cities"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.
- 800px-Valens Aqueduct in Istanbul.jpg800px-Valens Aqueduct ...
- Abner ben Ner.jpg
- Corinth Isthmus.jpg
- Hekate Sanctuary in Lagina, Turkey.jpgHekate Sanctuary in La...
- Prise de Jérusalem pa...
- Prise de la Bastille.jpg
- River Seine in Paris.jpgRiver Seine in Paris.jpg
- Roman Colosseum With M...
- Sphinx Alexandria.jpg
- Tel Be'er Sheva Altar ...
- Western wall jerusalem...
- Yerushalayim Tomb of Absalom 1860s.jpgYerushalayim Tomb of A...