Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Carl R. Trueman is a Christian theologian and departmental chair of Church History at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia. He earned his MA in Classics from the University of Cambridge (1988) and a Ph.D. in Church History from the University of Aberdeen (1991). Prior to teaching at Westminster, Trueman was Lecturer in Theology at the University of Nottingham from 1993-1998 and Senior Lecturer in Church History at the University of Aberdeen from 1998-2001.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Histories and Fallacies: Problems Faced in the Writing of History. Crossway, 2009.
- Minority Report: Unpopular thoughts on Everything from Ancient Christianity to Zen Calvinism. Mentor, 2007.
- John Owen: Reformed Catholic, Renaissance Man. Great Theologians Series. Ashgate, 2007.
- The Wages Of Spin: Critical Writings on Historical and Contemporary Evangelicalism. Mentor, 2005.
- Reformation: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. Bryntirion Press, 2003.
- The Claims of Truth: John Owen’s Trinitarian Theology. Paternoster, 1998; 2002.
- Luther's Legacy: Salvation and English Reformers, 1525-1556. Oxford, 1994.