Bruce Ware is an evangelical theologian and author. He is currently Professor of Christian Theology at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Formerly, he was at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School where he served as Associate Professor and Chairman of the Department of Biblical and Systematic Theology. Prior to this, he taught at Western Conservative Baptist Seminary and at Bethel Theological Seminary. Dr. Ware has written numerous journal articles, book chapters, and book reviews.
Ware received M.Div. and Th.M. degrees from Western Conservative Baptist Seminary, a M.A. from University of Washington, and his Ph.D. from Fuller Theological Seminary.
- Big Truths for Young Hearts: Teaching and Learning the Greatness of God (Crossway, 2009)
- Father, Son, & Holy Spirit: Relationships, Roles, and Relevance (Crossway, 2005)
- God's Greater Glory: The Exalted God of Scripture and the Christian Faith (Crossway, 2004)
- Their God Is Too Small (Crossway, 2003)
- God's Lesser Glory: The Diminished God of Open Theism (Crossway, 2001)
- Still Sovereign,ed. with Thomas Schreiner, (Baker, 2000), was originally sold as The Grace of God and the Bondage of the Will