Bruce K. Waltke is an Old Testament scholar and Professor Emeritus of Old Testament Studies at Regent College. He has doctorates from Dallas Theological Seminary (ThD) and Harvard University (PhD). He has had a distinguished career as Professor of Old Testament at Dallas Theological Seminary, Westminster Theological Seminary, Reformed Theological Seminary (Orlando), and Regent College (Vancouver).
Waltke's writings and publications include, Introduction to Biblical Hebrew Syntax, Finding the Will of God: A Pagan Notion? and commentaries on the books of Micah, Genesis, and Proverbs. He served as Old Testament editor for the "Expositor's Bible Commentary", the "New Geneva Study Bible", the "Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible", and co-edited the Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament. Waltke is also a member of the translation committee for TNIV and served a term as president of the Evangelical Theological Society.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- A Commentary on Micah. Eerdmans, 2007. ISBN 0802849334
- An Old Testament Theology: A Canonical and Thematic Approach, Zondervan, 2006. ISBN 0310218977
- The Book of Proverbs: 15-31, NICOT. Eerdmans, 2005.
- The Book of Proverbs: 1-15, NICOT. Eerdmans, 2004.
- Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament (co-author) Moody, 2003. ISBN 0802486495
- Finding the Will of God: A Pagan Notion?. Eerdmans, 2002. ISBN 0802839746
- Genesis: A Commentary, with Cathi J. Fredricks. Zondervan, 2001. ISBN 0310224586
- Knowing the Will of God, with Jerry MacGregor. Harvest House, 1998.
- An Introduction to Biblical Hebrew Syntax. Eisenbrauns, 1990. ISBN 0931464315
- Creation and chaos: An exegetical and theological study of biblical cosmogony. Western Conservative Baptist Seminary, 1981.