Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is meant to give a list of Book of Mormon rulers, including kings and chief judges among the Lamanites, Nephites, and Jaredites.
The Nephites had kings to begin with, then judges, then a brief period of anarchy, then self-governance, initially led by the Savior's teachings.
Reign of the Kings
- Nephi (569 BC)
- 2nd Nephi, 3rd Nephi, etc. (Names not given) (c. 540 - 279 BC)
- Mosiah (c. 279 BC)
- Benjamin (c. 130 BC)
- Mosiah II (c. 124 BC)
Kings of Lehi-Nephi
Reign of the Judges
- Alma2 (c. 91 BC)
- Nephihah (c. 83 BC)
- Pahoran1 (c. 68 BC)
- Pahoran2 (c. 52 BC)
- Pacumeni (c. 51 BC)
- Helaman3 (c. 50 BC)
- Nephi2 (c. 39 BC)
- Cezoram (c. 30 BC)
- son of Cezoram (no name given) (c. 26 BC)
- Seezoram (c. 23 BC)
- various judges with no names given (c. 20-? BC)
- Lachoneus1 (c. AD 1)
- Lachoneus2 (c. AD 30)
The Lamanites appear to have had mostly kings.
- Laman (about 588-559 BC)
- Laman2, contemporary of King Zeniff
- Laman, son of Laman (?)
| This article needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2007)
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|