Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mitzvah, divine commandment, act of human kindness, a good deed
- 613 Mitzvot, statements and principles of law and ethics contained in the Torah
- Noahide Law, the seven biblical laws of Noah, applicable to all nations, including non-Jews (obedience by Noahides directly assures a place in the world to come)
- Rules for Proselytes in the Torah
- Nazirite Laws, a vow described in
- Biblical law in Christianity, term referring to the theological discussion of the applicability of Biblical (Old Testament) law in a Christian context
- The Ten Commandments, believed by most Christian denominations to be still binding
- The Law of Christ, an undefined Pauline phrase whose meaning is disputed by different Christian denominations
- The Rule of Faith of Paul's
- The Pauline privilege regarding marriage
- The New Commandment of Jesus, according to the Gospel of John
- Expounding of the Law by Jesus, according to the Gospel of Matthew
- The Unforgivable sin, according to : "blaspheme against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven"
- Evangelical counsels, suggested by Jesus