Kamaljit Kaur (born 1982) in Dehradun, UP is a Ragi (singer) of Gurbani and Kirtan (Sikh devotional music) who has performed around the world. When she is not touring she makes her home in Amritsar, Punjab. She completed her MA in Gurmat Sangeet, winning the prestigous Gold Medal. She has an "incredible" singing voice. The 26 year old Kamaljit's husband is Prof. Gurdev Singh, is far more modest about her musical abilities, insisting she is nowhere near as good as her famous father Bhai Jasbir Singh who had begun teaching her Kirtan as a child.
The SGPC said: "She's a badia harmonium player. I just saw her playing the Sabad "Jo Boly Har Har Nao" She's really good, She has a voice!"
Early life and education
Her family moved from Dehradun to Punjab when Kamal was two, making their home in Gurdaspur. During her childhood, she played kirtan with her father in Sikh temples and at Sikh religious ceremonies. When she was just four, She started to sing the Shabad of Gurbani. She attended Sri Guru Harkrishan Senior Secondary School in Gurdaspur for her basic education. As a child, she played with many different musical instruments. At school, she began to participate in competitions of at both the state and national levels.
After completing her education at Gurdaspur, Kamal attended BBKDAV College, Amritsar, graduating with a Bachelors degree in Music. She then attended Punjabi University, Patiala for her Masters degree in Gurmat Sangeet, where she studied Kirtan under Dr. Gurnam Singh.
- Official website: http://www.kamaljitkaur.hpage.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone USA: 001-209-513-7823
- Many of her beautiful and stirring performances are featured on YouTube  Jo Boly Har Har Nao - part 1 Jo Boly Har Har Nao - part 2
- In fact, a search on Google lists over 33,000 pages; many are videos of her performances around the world. 
- Jo Boly Har Har Nao
- Mere Sai
- Aukhi Ghari Na Dekhan Dayi
- Youtube video - Jo Boly Har Har Nao part 1 by Bibi Kamaljit Kaur
- Youtube video - Har Ka Bilovna Part 1 by Bibi Kamaljit Kaur
- Youtube video - Classical Kirtan Madveey
- Youtube video - Classical Kirtan - aoukhe gharee n dhekhan dhee apana biradh samalae
- Youtube video - Classical Kirtan Rakh Sda Prab Apny Pass
Photo and info retrieved from "http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Kamaljit_Kaur"
|Kirtan:||Raga · Taal · Ragmala · Classical Music · Sangeet · Dhuni · Asa di Var · Simran · Shabad · Rababi · Dhadhi|
|Ragas:||Asa · Bairari · Basant · Bhairon · Bihagara · Bilaval · Devagandhari · Dhanasari · Gauri · Gond · Gujari · Jaijavanti · Jaitsri · Kalian · Kanara · Kedara · Maajh · Malaar · Maru · Nat Narain · Prabhati · Ramkali · Sorath · Suhi · Tilang · Todi · Tukhari · Vadahans|
|Ragis:||Harjinder Singh · Maninder Singh · Amolak Singh · Balwinder Singh · Harbans Singh · Anoop Singh · Niranjan Singh · Amrik Singh · Snatam Kaur ·Kamaljit Kaur · Dileep Kaur · Joginder Singh · SS Maskeen|
|Saaj:||Harmonium · Tabla · · Tanpura · Taus · Rabab · Sarangi · Dilruba · · Saranda · Sarode · Sitar · Santoor · Pakhawaj · Dhadh · Dholak ·|