- A city (Joshua 15:41) in the territory of the tribe of Judah "in the plains", that is, the territory below Jaffa between the Judean hills and the Mediterranean. Its site is uncertain,though it may be adjacent to Latrun.
- A city (Joshua 19:27) in the territory of the tribe of Asher near the territory of Zebulun, southeast of Acre. Some scholars identify it with the Druze town of Beit Jann.
- ↑ "Bethdagon" in the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia.
- ↑ Ben Yosef, Sefi, Madrich Yisrael, Vol. 9 (Judea), p. 131. Keter Publishing, 1980 (Hebrew).
- ↑ Ben Yosef, Sefi, Madrich Yisrael, Vol. 11 (Addenda), p. 61. Keter Publishing, 1980 (Hebrew).
|This article related to the Hebrew Bible is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|