Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Basilian may refer to one of the following.
- Basilian monk of the Eastern Orthodox or Eastern Catholic Churches
- The Congregation of St. Basil, a Latin-rite order of priests of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Order of Saint Basil the Great or Basilian Order of Saint Josaphat, a Ukrainian Greek Catholic monastic order
- The Basilian Salvatorian Order, a religious order of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church
- The Basilian Chouerite Order of Saint John the Baptist, a religious order of the Melkite Greek Catholic Church
- The Basilian Order of Grottaferrata, based in the Abbey of Santa Maria di Grottaferrata of the Italo-Greek Catholic Church
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Basilian. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|