The second day of August.
- 257. Pope Stephen I
- 686. Pope John V
- Saint Alphonsus Mary de Ligouri
- Translation of Saint Alban, martyr (protomartyr of England)
- Saint Auspicius, bishop of Apt, martyr
- Saint Eusebius, bishop of Vercelli
- Saint Gaudentius, bishop of Chur, martyr
- Saint Peter Julian Eymard
- Saint Pope Stephen I, martyr (common; 6082, in red)
- Saint Catherine (daughter of Bridget) (Scandinavia)
- Saint Etheldritha/Alfrida
- Basil, Fool for Christ, in the Russian Orthodox Church
- Ilya the Prophet in the Russian Orthodox Church.
- Saint Abel of Reims in the Syrian Orthodox Church
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at August 2. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|