- At-a-glance/Ages of Creation/Septuagint
- At-a-glance/Aztec mythology
- At-a-glance/Book of Enoch
- At-a-glance/Canaanite mythology
- At-a-glance/Chinese mythology
- At-a-glance/Egyptian mythology
- At-a-glance/Greek mythology/101
- At-a-glance/Hawaiian mythology
- At-a-glance/Hindu & Zoroastrian mythology
- At-a-glance/Ho-Chunk mythology
- At-a-glance/Inca mythology
- At-a-glance/Japanese mythology
- At-a-glance/Mayan mythology
- At-a-glance/Navajo mythology
- At-a-glance/Norse mythology
- At-a-glance/Sumerian mythology
- At-a-glance/Table of Nations
- At-a-glance/The Bible/101
- At-a-glance/The Bible/Creation
- At-a-glance/The Bible/Crucifixion of Jesus
- At-a-glance/The Flood
- At-a-glance/Yoruba mythology
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble.
- -Joseph Campbell
-os = eros = eyes many
ir-on = orion = eyes great
ir-on-os = ouranos = eyes great many
-os = chrys-aor = hands many (cf. )
cheir-on = chiron = hands great
cheir-on-os = chronos = hands great many
di-os = zeus = many heads
di-on = dione = great heads (cf. )
di-on-os = dionysus = many great heads
Each stripe in the table below is 30 years.
If the text is too small you can zoom in by pressing ctrl +
Genesis 1 (Septuagint)
- See also: At-a-glance/The Bible/101
And All-Human said, Let there be light, and there was light.
And All-Human saw the light that it was good, and All-Human divided between the light and the Skotos.
And All-Human called the light Hemera, and the Skotos he called Nyx,
and there was evening and there was morning, the first day.
And All-Human said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the water, and let it cause water and air to separate, and it was so.
And All-Human made the firmament, and All-Human divided between the water which was under the firmament and the air which was upon the firmament.
And All-Human called the firmament Ouranos, and All-Human saw that it was good,
and there was evening and there was morning, the second day.
And All-Human said, Let the water which is under the heaven be collected unto one place, and let the dry appear, and it was so.
And the water which was under the heaven was collected into its places, and the dry appeared.
And All-Human called the dry land Gaia, and the gatherings of the waters he called Thalassa, and All-Human saw that it was good.
Genesis 6 (Septuagint)
And it came to pass when men began to be numerous upon the earth, and daughters were born to them,
that the sons of All-Human having seen the daughters of men that they were beautiful, took to themselves wives of all whom they chose.
And the YHWH All-Human said, My Spirit shall certainly not stay down in these men for ever, because they are flesh, but their days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
Now the Gigantes were upon the earth in those days; and after that when the sons of All-Human were wont to go in to the daughters of men, they bore children to them, those were the Gigantes of Aeon, the heroes of .
Constellations of the Northern Hemisphere
Constellations of the Southern Hemisphere