In Greek mythology, Asterope can refer to:
- Asterope, a Hesperide
- Sterope, one of the Pleiades
- Asterope, one of the stars in the Pleiades cluster, named for the mythical figure
- Hesperia, the wife or desired lover of Aesacus and daughter of Cebren
- Asterope, mother of Peneleos by Hippalcimus
- Sterope, daughter of Cepheus, King of Tegea
- Asterope, an Oceanid, mother of Acragas by Zeus
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Asterope. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|