Araba may refer to one of the following places:
- Álava, a province in northern Spain (called Araba in Basque)
- Arabah, a section of the Great Rift Valley
- Arraba, an Arab-Israeli town in Israel
- Arrabah, a Palestinian village in the West Bank
- Araba (carriage), a carriage (such as a cab or coach) used in Turkey and neighboring countries; also spelled aroba
- Kingdom of Araba
- Araba (carriage)
- Araba (album), a 1999 album by Mustafa Sandal
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.