The eighth day of April.
- 1523: Martin Luther writes to Wenceslaus Link: "Yesterday I received nine nuns from their captivity in the Nimbschen convent."
- 1546: Council of Trent confirms the Catholic Biblical canon, including some deuterocannonical books.
- 2005: Funeral of Pope John Paul II.
- Albert of Jerusalem
- Dionysius of Corinth
- Apostle Hermes (bishop), considered one of the Seventy Apostles in Eastern Christianity
- Julia Billiart
- Julian of Saint Augustine
- Mary Asunta
- Walter of Pontnoise
|This page uses content from Wikia's Christian Knowledge Base Wiki. The original article was at April 8. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Religion-wiki, the text of the Christian Knowledge Base Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|