Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An apostolic exhortation is a type of communication from the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. It encourages a community of people to undertake a particular activity, but does not define Church doctrine. It is considered lower in formal authority than a papal encyclical, but higher than other ecclesiastical letters.
- Christifideles Laici (Christ’s Faithful People)
- Ecclesia in America (The Church in America)
- Ecclesia in Asia (The Church in Asia)
- Ecclesia in Europa (The Church in Europe)
- Evangelii Nuntiandi (On Evangelization in the Modern Age)
- Familiaris Consortio (On the Christian Family in the Modern World)
- Pastores Gregis (For the Hope of the World)
- Pastores Dabo Vobis (Shepherds After My Own Heart)
- Reconciliatio and Pœnitentia (On Reconciliation and Penance)
- Redemptoris Custos (Guardian of The Redeemer)
- Sacramentum Caritatis (On the Sacrament of Love)
- Vita Consecrata(On the Consecrated Life)
- ↑ "Categories of Documents". Eternal Word Television Network: The See of Peter. http://www.ewtn.com/HolySee/pontiff/categories.asp.
- ↑ "Encyclicals, Apostolic Letters and Other Papal Writings". April 26, 2005. http://catholicexchange.com/2005/04/26/83202/.