The holy, glorious, all-laudable Apostle Artemas of the Seventy is commemorated by the Church on October 30 together with Ss. Tertius, Mark, Cleopas, and Justus, and on January 4 with the Seventy.
St. Artemas was bishop of the Lycian city of Lystra, and he died in peace. St. Paul mentions him in his Epistle to Titus (3:12), "I shall send Artemas unto thee."
Troparion (Tone) 3 
- Holy apostle Artemas of the Seventy;
- Entreat the merciful;
- To grant our souls forgiveness of transgressions.
Kontakion (Tone 4)
- The Church ever sees you as a shining star, O apostle Artemas,
- Your miracles have manifested great enlightenment.
- Therefore we cry out to Christ:
- "Save those who with faith honor Your apostle, O Most Merciful One."