Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Antiope (pronounced: /ænˈtaɪ.əpi/; Greek: Ἀντιόπη) can mean:
- Greek mythology
- Antiope (Amazon), sister of Hippolyte kidnapped by Theseus, during Heracles' ninth labour
- Antiope (mother of Amphion) by Zeus, associated with the mythology of Thebes, Greece
- Antiope, daughter of Thespius who bore Heracles a son, Alopius
- Antiope, nymph of Pieria, the mother, by Pierus, of the Pierides, nine sisters who challenged the muses and, on their defeat, were turned into birds
- Antiope, a consort of Helios and possible mother of Aeetes and Aloeus
- Antiope, daughter of Pylon, wife of Eurytus
- Antiope, wife of Laocoon
- Other uses
- Antiope, a fragmentary play by Euripides
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Antiope. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|