Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andrew Louth is a Christian theologian and Professor of Patristic and Byzantine Studies at the University of Durham, England. He has taught at Durham since 1996, and previously taught at Oxford and the University of London. Louth is an expert in the history and theology of Eastern Christianity.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- Greek East and Latin West: The Church AD 681-1071. St Vladimir’s Seminary Press, 2007.
- The Origins of the Christian Mystical Tradition: From Plato to Denys. Oxford, 2007.
- St. John Damascene: Tradition and Originality in Byzantine Theology. Oxford, 2002.
- Maximus the Confessor. Routledge, 1996.
- Discerning the Mystery: An Essay on the Nature of Theology. Oxford, 1990.