Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andreas J. Köstenberger is director of PhD Studies and professor of New Testament at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, North Carolina. He is a prolific author, distinguished evangelical scholar, and Editor of the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society.
Köstenberger received his M.Div. at Columbia Biblical Seminary and a Ph.D. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School where he studied under D. A. Carson. He also has a doctorate from the Vienna University of Economics. He has been teaching at SEBTS since 1996.
|This article is a stub. You can help Religion Wiki by.|
- God, Marriage, and Family: Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation (Crossway Books, 2004).
- Salvation to the Ends of the Earth: A Biblical Theology of Mission, with Peter T. O'Brien. New Studies in Biblical Theology (IVP Academic, 2001).
- Encountering John: The Gospel in Historical, Literary, and Theological Perspective (Baker Academic, 2002).
- Women in the Church: An Analysis and Application of 1 Timothy 2:9-15, written with Tom Schreiner (Baker Academic; 2nd edition, 2005).
- John in the Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament (Baker Academic, 2004).
- BiblicalFoundations.org, Köstenberger's blog
- Interview with Köstenberger on 1 Timothy 2:12 by Justin Taylor