Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Alvin Plantinga is a 1954 Calvin College graduate who taught philosophy at his alma mater from 1963 to 1982 and then accepted an appointment as the John A. O'Brien Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame. He has given more than 200 guest lectures at conferences and on campuses in North America, Europe, and Australia. Dr. Plantinga received his M.A. degree in 1955 from the University of Michigan and his Ph.D. from Yale University in 1958." 
Plantinga is one the most influential Christian philosophers of our time. Time Magazine has called Plantinga "America's leading orthodox Protestant philosopher of God."  He is known for his free will defense, modal ontological argument, and evolutionary argument against naturalism.
- God, Freedom, and Evil (1977)
- Warrant: The Current Debate (1993)
- Warrant and Proper Function (1993)
- Warranted Christian Belief (2000)
- Papers by Alvin Plantinga
- Advice to Christian Philosophers, by Alvin Plantinga
- On Christian Scholarship, by Alvin Plantinga
- Intellectual Sophistication and Basic Belief in God, by Alvin Plantinga
- The Dawkins Confusion, by Alvin Plantinga