Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alex Linder (born 1966) is the owner and operator of the Vanguard News Network (VNN), an antisemitic, white supremacist website launched in 2000. VNN is one of the most active white supremacist sites on the Internet, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). Its motto is "No Jews. Just Right." Linder echoes numerous Nazi sentiments, among them that "the thing to be done about [the Jews] is to kill them, exterminate them, get rid of them. You don't argue or reason with a cockroach; you step on it."
According to the ADL, Linder has said he was raised an "upper-middle-class suburban kid". The ADL reports that he graduated with a bachelor's degree from Pomona College in Claremont, California, in 1988, then worked as a researcher for CNN on the Evans & Novak political show, and then at The American Spectator.
Linder claims that the experience of working in mainstream journalism opened his eyes to an institutional anti-white bias in the field, and led him to take-up pro-white activism.
The ADL claims that in January 2005, Linder announced his intention to set up the White Freedom Party, stating it was "America's first political party advocating Aryan interests and specifically naming the Jew as the agent of white genocide and greatest obstacle to our people's self-preservation as a distinct and protected people." It threatened to "WAGE NONSTOP WAR [sic] on the Jews, coloreds, and mainstream sellouts ...". Lacking financial backing, the White Freedom Party is currently dormant.
On May 26, 2007 Linder organized what has been described as a "racially charged protest" linked to the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom murder case in Knoxville, Tennessee that attracted 30 supporters, around 60 counterprotesters, and 300 law enforcement officers. Linder fought with police and was the only arrest.
Linder maintains a website from his home in Kirksville, Missouri.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Alex Linder/Vanguard News Network (VNN), Anti-Defamation League.
- ↑ , "Radio Istina," Vanguard News Network, August 12, 2008
- ↑ "Suspect fled to belly of beast: Area of Arkansas shootout heartland of KKK", Boston Herald[dead link]
- ↑ http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/DE324700DAC42EB0862572E90005BB41?OpenDocument[dead link]
- ↑ "Police arrest organizer at 'rally against genocide'", Knoxville News Sentinel, May 27, 2007
- ↑ "White supremacist arrested at Downtown rally", WBIR-TV, May 26, 2007
- Linder's Website, "Kirksville Today"
- Vanguard News Network
- Southern Poverty Law Center Profile
- "Interview with Alex Linder of the Vanguard News Network: Jewish journalist interviews leading anti-Jewish activist", Global Politician, October 11, 2007
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at Alex Linder. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.|