Phra Ajahn Thate Desaransi, (1902-1994) was internationally recognized as a master of meditation. In addition to his large following in Thailand, Ajahn Thate has trained many western disciples.
- The Autobiography of a Forest Monk, by Ajaan Thate, translated by Bhikkhu Ariyesako and others (1996; 467k/155pp.)
- Buddho, by Ajaan Thate, translated from the Thai by Thanissaro Bhikkhu (1994; 46k/15pp.)
- Steps Along the Path, by Ajaan Thate, translated from the Thai by Thanissaro Bhikkhu (1994; 42k/14pp.)
- Meditation in Words, Transcribed recordings of Ajaan Thate answering questions from a number of his followers.
- Dhamma in Practice, by Ajaan Thate, translation by Siri Buddhasukh and Phra Steven Pannohbaso
- The Flavour of Dhamma, by Ajaan Thate, translated by Phra Steven Pannobhaso
- The Way to Peace, by Ajaan Thate, prepared for his trip to Singapore, Indonesia and Australia