Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eight things for taking delight in the Dhamma:
1. The gradual training of Dhamma where progress can be seen progressively
2. The high moral character of those with attainments
3. The Sangha does not commune with people of poor morality, who are impure, or a pseudo -recluse
4. Names of people by clan or caste go away to those who enter the Sangha
5. There is no state of wanting in those with Nibbana attainments
6. The one taste of Nibbana is the one taste and flavor of liberation
7. There are many jewels in the Dhamma, such as the four foundations of mindfulness, the seven factors of enlightenment, etc.
8. The Dhamma includes beings with attainments of various levels