Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eight aspects of feeling:
1. Pleasant feeling, painful feeling, and neither-painful-nor-pleasant feeling. This is feeling
2. Sense contact is the proximate cause of feeling
3. Craving is the way leading to the emergence of feeling
4. Ending of contact, ceases feeling instantly
5. This Noble Eightfold Middle Path is the way to cease feeling
6. The delight and joy of feeling: This is the satisfaction within feeling
7. That feeling is impermanent, subject to change and suffering: This is the danger in feeling
8. The removal and elimination of desire and lust for feeling: This is the escape from feeling
(from Samyutta Nikaya 36)