Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seven good qualities of a Dhamma follower:
1. He has conviction, is convinced of the Tathagata's Awakening
2. He feels shame at [the thought of engaging in] bodily misconduct, verbal misconduct, mental misconduct
3. He feels concern for [the suffering that results from] bodily misconduct, verbal misconduct, mental misconduct
4. He has heard much, has retained what he has heard, has stored what he has heard
5. He keeps his persistence aroused for abandoning unskillful mental qualities and taking on skillful mental qualities
6. He is mindful, highly meticulous, remembering and able to call to mind even things that were done and said long ago
7. He is discerning, endowed with discernment of arising and passing away — noble, penetrating, leading to the right ending of suffering