Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seven causes for the Dhamma to last a long time:
1. A Tathagata has become totally unbound
2. The monks, nuns, male lay followers, and female lay followers live with respect, with deference, for the Teacher
3. They live with respect, with deference, for the Dhamma
4. They live with respect for the Sangha
5. They live with respect for the Training
6. They live with concentration
7. They live with heedfulness; live with respect, with deference, for hospitality
(from Anguttara Nikaya 7.56)