Six things for uniting in harmony:
1. Friendly behaviour (metta-kaya-kamma=friendly bodily action) both in public and in private.
2. Friendly speech (metta-vaci-kamma=friendly verbal action) both in public and in private.
3. Friendly thought (metta-mano-kamma=friendly mental action) both in public and in private.
4. Sharing of gains (sadharana-bhogi=common wealth) even down to any single lump of food.
5. Moral harmony (sila-samannagato=uniform morality) all respect the same ethical rules.
6. Harmony in views (ditthi-samannagato=uniform attitude) all share the same general views.
(from Anguttara Nikaya 6.11)