Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Six qualities of a person, able to hear and practice the Dhamma:
1. He/she has not killed his mother
2. He/she has not killed his father
3. He/she has not killed an Arahant
4. He/she has not, with corrupt intent, caused the blood of a Tathagata to flow
5. He/she has not caused a split in the Sangha
6. He/she is a discerning person, not slow or dull-witted
(from Anguttara Nikaya 6.88)