Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Six Kinds of Right Understanding:
1. The understanding that kamma is one’s only true property
2. Knowledge arising in conjunction with each of the eight Jhanas
3. The understanding of the universality of impermanence, suffering, and no self
4. The understanding of The Noble Eightfold Middle Path
5. The understanding of the Noble fruition, which cools the embers left behind by the extinguished defilements
6. The understanding of reviewing consciousness, with nibbana as the object of consciousness