Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- A deva asked the Buddha,
- “What is good even when one is old?
- What is good when established?
- What is human's most precious treasure?
- What is hard for thieves to steal?”
- The Buddha answered:
1. Morality is good even when one is old.
2. Faith is good when established.
3. Understanding is human’s most precious treasure.
4. Merit is what is hard for thieves to steal.
(from Samyutta Nikaya I. 36)