Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contemplation of the body (Kaya)
- Contemplation of the feelings (Vedana)
- Contemplation of the mind (Citta)
- Contemplation of the mind objects (Dhamma)
(from Digha Nikaya 22, Majjhima Nikaya 10)
The four subjects include the mindfulness and awareness of breathing, feelings, sensations, the mind, emotions, and subjects of the Dhamma.
For details on the Four Foundations of Mindfulness, see
- Mindfulness of breathing
- Mindfulness of sensations
- Awareness of the mind
- Meditation on the Dhamma
- Meditation postures