The year 2003.
- Pope John Paul II critizes the United States invasion of Iraq.
- The Roman Catholic Church announces that Pope John Paul II suffers from Parkinson's Disease.
- Methodist Church of England and the Church of England sign a covenant.
- A sect of the Assyrian Church of the East is discovered in China, though long cut off from the denomination's head, the Patriarch of Babylon.
- Death of Derek Prince, Pentacostal theologian.
- Pfarrer Braun (Father Brown) debuts on German TV.
- February 27: Dr. Rowan Douglas Williams is enthroned as the 104th Archbishop of Canterbury at Canterbury Cathedral.
- June 22: Pope John Paul II visits Banja Luka in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- October: the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) issues a statement congratulating Pope John Paul II on entering the 25th year of his papacy.
- November 9 Sharon Tubbs cites Pentecostalism as "the world's fastest-growing Christian movement."
|21st century (2001-2100)|
| 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010