Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||18th century - 19th century - 20th century|
|Decades:||1800s 1810s 1820s - 1830s - 1840s 1850s 1860s|
|Years:||1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839|
- D&C 113 recorded by Joseph Smith in Far West, Missouri.
- March 14 - Church headquarters established at Far West, Missouri.
- April 17 - D&C 114 recorded by Joseph Smith in Far West, Missouri.
- April 26 - D&C 115 recorded by Joseph Smith in Far West, Missouri.
- August 6 - A mob assembles to prevent the Mormons from voting resulting in a brawl.
- October 25 - Battle of Crooked River
- October 27 - Governor Lilburn W. Boggs issues the Extermination Order.
- October 30 - A mob kills 17 and severely wounds 12 at the Haun's Mill massacre.