The 14th century consists of the years 1301-1400 AD.
- 1311-1312. Council of Vienne (Catholic) disbands the Knights Templar.
- 1341-1351. Fifth Council of Constantinople (orthodox), affirms hesychastic theology according to St. Gregory Palamas, and condemnsthe Westernized philosopher Barlaam of Calabria.
- October 1365. Peter I of Cyprus launches the Alexandrian Crusade on Alexandria, Egypt.
- 1378-1417. The Western or Papal Schism, which leads to 3 simultaneous popes.
- September 25, 1396. Nicopolis Crusade(modern Nikopol, Bulgaria) between a French-Hungarian alliance and the Ottoman Empire.
Births and deaths
|Biblical Timeline (By Centuries)|
|Before Christ (B.C.)|
| The Beginning |
40th BC | 39th BC | 38th BC | 37th BC | 36th BC | 35th BC | 34th BC | 33rd BC
32nd BC | 31st BC | 30th BC | 29th BC | 28th BC| 27th BC | 26th BC | 25th BC
24th BC| 23rd BC | 22nd BC| 21st BC | 20th BC | 19th BC | 18th BC | 17th BC
16th BC | 15th BC | 14th BC| 13th BC| 12th BC| 11th BC | 10th BC | 9th BC
8th BC| 7th BC| 6th BC| 5th BC| 4th BC| 3rd BC| 2nd BC| 1st BC
|Anno Domini (A.D.)|
| 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th | 15th |
16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st | End times