Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Millennia:||9th millennium · 10th millennium · 11th millennium|
|Centuries:||91st century · 92nd century · 93rd century · 94th century · 95th century · 96th century · 97th century · 98th century · 99th century · 100th century|
The tenth millennium is a period of time that will begin on January 1, 9001, and will end on December 31, 10000.
All these dates are in a uniform time scale such as Terrestrial Time. When converted to our ordinary solar time or Universal Time, which is decidedly non-uniform, via ΔT, the dates would be a couple of days earlier. Furthermore, they are only astronomical dates, so they are given in the astronomical format of Year Month Day, which allows them to be ordered.
- 9106 November 5: Venus occults Regulus.
- 9361 August 4: Simultaneous annular solar eclipse and transit of Mercury.
- 9622 February 4: Simultaneous annular solar eclipse and transit of Mercury.
- 9682 November 16: Mercury occults Regulus.
- 9847 November 21: Mars occults Regulus.
- 9966 August 11: Simultaneous total solar eclipse and transit of Mercury.
Year 10,000 problem
- Simultaneous Transits by Meeus and Vitagliano (pdf, 315KB)
- Conjunctions of Regulus and the planets (German)
- Accuracy of calculations (German)