Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ten dwellings of Noble Ones:
1. He has abandoned the five hindrances
2. He remains equanimous to the six senses
3. He is endowed with awareness guarded by mindfulness
4. After carefully reflecting, follows one thing, tolerates another, avoids another, and destroys another
5. He has shaken off the questions to be set aside
6. He has abandoned the search for sense pleasures
7. He is undisturbed in his resolves, no longer desirous for sense pleasures
8. He is calmed in his bodily fabrication; equanimous toward bodily pleasure and pain
9. He is well-released in mind; freed from passion, aversion, and delusion
10. He is well-released in discernment; knowing his mental states
(from Anguttara Nikaya 10.20)